Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I wasted two weeks trying to reach

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2021
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    I wasted two weeks trying to reach

    I wasted two weeks trying to reach customer service to have our two new 4G phones migrated. Every day I spent 1 hour online and 1 hour on the phone (I work at home) and NO response. That's it - we are switching to Tello or Mint after 8 years with H20. They are cheaper, more responsive, and faster.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2021
    Posts
    488
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: I wasted two weeks trying to reach

    There's nothing better than sitting on a lounger by the river and quietly watching movies on the Internet. The h2o wireless can provide good cellular and Internet connection. If you want to connect to the best cellular operator in the country, contact h2o wireless customer service number. The technical support guys will help to solve any problems and are helpful.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •